A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which your computer is used, they can be used to recognize it.
However, these means only obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser or the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. In no case are data obtained on the name, surname, postal address or other similar data of the user who has connected.
The cookies used on this website are those generated by Google Analytics, being the name and the specific purpose of each of them the following:
– __utma: Expires 2 years from the last update. This cookie generates a unique user ID and records the date, the first and the last time the user visited the website. It is used to count how many times a unique user visits the site.
– __utmb: Expires 30 minutes after the last update. This cookie records the time of arrival to the page and expires 30 minutes after the last record of page viewed. It is automatically deleted when changing web or closing the browser. It is used to calculate the time a user stays on a page.
– __utmc: This cookie has a similar purpose to the previous one but for websites where the old urchin.js tracking code is installed.
– __utmz: This cookie stores the origin of the visitor, the path followed to access the web either direct access, from a link on another website, from an email link, using certain keywords in a search engine, through a display campaign, or through an AdWords ad. This cookie is used to calculate traffic coming from search engines (organic and PPC), display advertising campaigns and navigation within the same website (internal links). The cookie is updated on each visit to the website.
. text: This cookie is responsible for determining whether you have already read the Cookies Policy and have expressly accepted its use; thus, information about them will not appear again on successive visits to the Web.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below:
– Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
– Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of a cookie may prevent or hinder browsing or the provision of the services offered on this website.
If you have any questions or need more information, do not hesitate to contact us. Our technical team will advise you in choosing the most suitable product.
You can reach us at the following address:
C/ Montcada, 7 – P.I. Les Pereres | 08130 - Santa Perpètua de Mogoda BCN
Contact us by e-mail by filling out the following form